Residential Care Services
Residential Care Services are available to CADI and TBI waiver populations.
Empowerment Healthcare offers support and health supervision services provided in a licensed residential setting as identified in a person's community support plan.
Supportive services for the person include:
- Assistance to arrange medical and social services
- Assistance to arrange meetings and appointments
- Assistance to manage personal funds
- Coordinating or providing transportation
- Individualized home management tasks
- Meal preparation
- Up to 24 hour supervision
Health supervision services are limited to minimal assistance with:
- Dressing, grooming and bathing
- Reminding a person to take self-administered medications
- Storing medications under the supervision of a registered nurse
7100 Northland Circle, Suite 207
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Email Empowerment Healthcare
About Empowerment Healthcare
Empowerment Healthcare is the leader in providing adult foster care and assisted living services to the greater Minneapolis, St Paul metro area.