How to Submit A Referral
Are you looking into moving a "waiver" resident to one of Empowerment Healthcare Assisted Living or Adult Foster Care Facility? If so, it will be helpful for you to understand the referral and admission process in our facilities.
- " Fax the person's information to Empowerment secured fax line (763) 208-7071
- Medical and mental health history notes
- Functional assessment
- Hospitalization notes
- Your contact information including phone number, email address and fax number
- Empowerment Healthcare will review the information submitted and determine if one of our facilities is a fit for the potential resident. We will call you back within 2 days of receiving the information.
- If the potential resident is a fit for one of our facilities, Empowerment staff or nurse will schedule a visit to assess the condition of the potential resident to determine the level of care needed.
- If Empowerment Healthcare determines that the potential resident is a good fit after the assessment, we will complete and submit the rate sheet necessary for the services that will be provided.
- Once the rate has been approved by the County and Empowerment, one of our nurses or staff will contact the Case Manager to schedule the move in date and time.
7100 Northland Circle, Suite 207
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Email Empowerment Healthcare
About Empowerment Healthcare
Empowerment Healthcare is the leader in providing adult foster care and assisted living services to the greater Minneapolis, St Paul metro area.