24 HR Customized Living
24 HR Customized Living Services are available to CADI and BI waiver populations.
Empowerment Healthcare offers regularly scheduled individualized health-related and supportive services provided to a person who resides in one of our residential centers (apartment buildings) that is a registered housing with services establishment.
24-hour customized living services include 24-hour on site supervision in addition to services provided by home care aides, home health aides or residential staff.
24-hour customized living services include individualized supports:
- Chosen and designed specifically for each person's needs
- Provided only in a registered housing with services establishment.
Other services include:
- 24-hour supervision and oversight
- Arranging for or providing transportation
- Assisting the person with personal funds
- Assisting the person with setting up meetings or appointments
- Home care aide tasks
- Home management tasks
- Meal preparation
24-hour on site supervision means:
- A method for the person to summon assistance
- 24-hour customized living employee available to respond, in person, to the request within a reasonable amount of time, and
- Ongoing awareness of person's needs and activities provided by an employee of the 24-hour customized living provider.
7100 Northland Circle, Suite 207
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Email Empowerment Healthcare
About Empowerment Healthcare
Empowerment Healthcare is the leader in providing adult foster care and assisted living services to the greater Minneapolis, St Paul metro area.