Customized Living Services are available to CADI, BI and EW waiver populations.
Empowerment Healthcare offers individualized packages of regularly scheduled health-related and supportive services provided to a person who resides in one of our qualified residential centers that is a registered housing with services establishment.
Customized living services include individualized supports that the person and his/her team choose and design specifically to meet his/her needs. The services include:
- Arranging for or providing transportation
- Assisting the person with personal funds
- Assisting the person with setting up meetings or appointments
- Home care aide tasks
- Home management tasks including laundry and meal prep
- Up to 24-hour supervision and oversight
- Help with personal care or mobility
- Help with medication
- Delegated nursing tasks as ordered by a physician and described in the plan
- Active behavioral, mental health or cognitive support which requires:
- Support needs that an appropriate professional has assessed
- A plan to implement and monitor the support
- Feedback on the efficacy of the support
- Training for staff that is specific to the person's needs
7100 Northland Circle, Suite 207
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Email Empowerment Healthcare
About Empowerment Healthcare
Empowerment Healthcare is the leader in providing adult foster care and assisted living services to the greater Minneapolis, St Paul metro area.